Dr Julian Godlee (BSc MBBChir DRCOG MRCGP) qualified from Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge and The Royal Free Hospital, London. He has been in NHS General Practice for over 27 years and is senior partner at The Maltings Surgery in the centre of St Albans, Hertfordshire.
In addition Dr Godlee has built up an enviable reputation for his work as a caring and trusted private General Practitioner, initially seeing patients at his clinical base at The Hertfordshire Clinic in St Albans.
Since 2016 Dr Godlee has offered private clinical care at the Cutting Hill Clinic, Benington, (near Hertford, Ware and Stevenage in Hertfordshire) and now is working from Attend2Health in Buntingford on a Tuesday morning.
- BSc (Bachelor of Science degree from UCL in Neuro Anatomy)
- MB (Bachelor of Medicine – the main medical qualification from Cambridge that allows a doctor to practice medicine)
- BChir (Bachelor of Surgery – the main surgical qualification from Cambridge that allows a doctor to practice surgery)
- DRCOG (Diploma of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists) – a post-graduate examination to demonstrate further expertise in women’s health.
- MRCGP (Membership of the Royal College of General Practitioners) – a post graduate examination to demonstrate further expertise in all matters related to General Practice Medicine.
Currently from Attend2Health Dr. Godlee will be offering Health screening and Facial aesthetics.