Did you know a Sports Massage isn’t just for sporty people? Anyone can have a sports massage, it just means the therapist is trained to a high level and here’s 5 reasons why you should have one:
- To relax. The stresses of everyday life can take their toll on our bodies without us realising it and it is very easy for the tension to build up in our bodies. A massage is a great way to help us relax.
- To restore balance to the body. If you are right handed say you may use you right hand more than your left causing an imbalance in the muscles with a massage can help address.
- A massage can highlight any potential problems and therefore help prevent an injury.
- Improve the circulation – a massage stimulates blood flow to the body.
- Helps your mental well-being. A massage makes you feel good and is a great way to de-stress.
Natalie Pettitt Sports Massage Therapist
Here’s a testimonial from a patient explaining why she likes to have a massage.